Chapter Mission Statement
The mission of ARMA International is to provide education, research, and networking opportunities to information professionals, to enable them to use their skills and experience to leverage the value of records, information, and knowledge as corporate assets and as contributors to their organization’s success.
The Objective of the Greater Indianapolis Chapter of ARMA
- To promote and advance the improvement of records and information management and related fields through study, education, and research.
- To advance professional knowledge and techniques by sharing and exchanging experiences and information related to the fields of records and information management.
- To develop and advance standards of professional competence in the fields of records and information management.
- To promote professional growth.
- To provide working relationships with other related professional organizations.
- To provide networking opportunities.